Please read this guide before submitting a review. Failure to read the information provided could lead to your review being removed and/or your user account being suspended.
Please make sure you follow these rules when submitting a review:
- Make sure the review is well written with proper grammar, capitalization and punctuation. This is not a chat room or a forum so we expect properly written reviews in English. Make sure the review title or review body is not in all capital letters and do not use excessive "..." in your review.
- Stay on topic and keep your comments focused to the experience you had at this business or place of interest.
- Be objective and truthful.
- Make sure you discuss what you liked and disliked about your experience and why. If you submit a rating of either 1 or 5 stars, you must discuss why you gave it such a low or high rating in your review text.
- Do not discuss other reviews or mention other users especially in a negative fashion. If you have a problem with a review, please contact us instead.
- Do not post personal information of yourself or others such as contact information including email addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Avoid mentioning specific individuals, managers or owners by name in a negative fashion.
- Do not submit reviews that contain racial discrimination or slanderous comments.
- If you work at the business or did in the past (or are affiliated with the business in any way including management, ownership or other partnership), do not submit reviews for this business or solicit reviews from friends.
- If you haven't used the business' product or services, do not submit a review about it.
- Do not post links or other HTML code in reviews. Reviews are for text only comments.
- Do not post feedback for Find Here in a review (such as if a business is closed). Please contact us instead.
- Avoid mentioning other businesses in your review as this can make your review look biased.
- Only one account is allowed per person. If you register more than one account, all accounts will be disabled.